Wildflower Bee Pollen by Zach & Zoe Sweet Bee Farm – (1) 8 Ounce Jar – Pure Farm Raised Superfood, Packed with Powerful Anti-Oxidants, Amino Acids, Enzymes, and Vitamins!
- Bee-gathered pollens are rich in proteins (approximately 40% protein), free amino acids and vitamins, including the B-complex, and folic acid.
- BEE POLLEN FOR OUR FAMILY AND YOURS. Zach & Zoe Sweet Bee Farm isn’t just a business, it is a project of passion that was started to care for our own family. We produce our bee pollen and honey on our rural Hunterdon County Farm to meet the unique nutritional needs of our children, so you can trust that we pour our heart and soul into every jar we make.
- A NUTRITIONAL POWERHOUSE LIKE NO OTHER. While filtration and pasteurization have left most bee pollens nutritionally dead, our bee pollen remains untouched by these processes. You can be confident that Zach & Zoe bee pollen is rich in proteins (approximately 40% protein), free amino acids and vitamins, including the B-complex, and folic acid.
- HEALTHY MEETS INDULGENT. Our Wildflower Bee Pollen has a smooth texture and rich color, resulting in nature’s perfect indulgence. Use this incredible honey for spreading or dipping, to sweeten your favorite drink, or to bake that perfect confection.
- OUR FARM IS DIFFERENT. We like to think that our bees are the happiest bees on Earth. At a time when the honeybee population is in rapid decline, we maintain an environment where bees can flourish. Our bees happily collect their fruit nectar from a blend of naturally occurring wildflowers, just the way they did centuries ago. This results in healthier, happier bees; and of course, the finest honey on Earth.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD’S FINEST HONEY. Because we make our honey to first meet the nutritional needs of our own children, we insist that our honey is the finest, healthiest honey on the Planet. While heating, filtration, and pasteurization have left most honeys nutritionally dead; we produce our honey – from hive to jar – using natural practices that result in a nutritional powerhouse. Rest assured that our honey is loaded with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and health-boosting enzymes. THE ZACH & ZOE STORY.
Our journey began when we moved to beautiful Hunterdon County, NJ several years ago. Zach, our youngest child, has asthma and suffered from very bad seasonal allergies, which naturally worsened in our new rural surroundings. After months of searching for a solution to his allergies, we read about the many benefits of local, raw honey; and that honey can help prevent allergies. The concept of immunotherapy holds that with exposure to low amounts of an allergen, the body will become less sensitive to that element. Because raw honey contains trace amounts of pollen, the body can then become less sensitive to pollen in general. OUR FAMILY'S INTEREST IN HONEY-MAKING CONTINUED TO GROW.
We purchased lots of raw honey from local beekeepers, who we came to know as friends and mentors. We spent weekends devouring books on the topic, including the rapid decline of the honeybee population. We finally took the plunge and ordered our very own honeybees, officially starting our journey as beekeepers. It has been a wild ride, but we don’t regret a minute of it! OUR FARM IS THE SECRET.
In an age of Big Business, exploitative farming practices are designed to pursue the bottom line. But we have always believed that no one knows how to make honey like honeybees. That’s why we have worked to maintain natural farming practices that leave our bees healthy, happy, and productive.